To help protect people from poor experiences and support meaningful connections between people and businesses, Meta / Facebook & Instagram monitor and investigate the behaviour of advertisers and sellers on their platforms. They may apply restrictions on accounts that:
Account restrictions limit your ability to advertise or sell on Meta / Facebook & Instagram platforms and may result in the loss of access to your personal ad account, commerce accounts, catalogues or Pages.
To troubleshoot your restricted account:
- On your computer, go to Account Quality.
- Click Account Status overview in the left menu.
- Click the restricted account that you want to troubleshoot.
- Look for a What you can do section.
- In the What you can do section, take the recommended steps for your account. Meta / Facebook & Instagram may ask you to:
Confirm your identity
Secure your account
Request a review
Depending on the type of account restriction and the stage you’re at in the process, you’ll have different steps to take in the What you can do section.